sábado, 2 de octubre de 2010

My schedules,after school, weekend,Homework, (Aqui les explico mi horario de clases, lo que hago en las tardes y el fin de semana)



This is my schedules..

On Monday, I have Philosophy of the Law class at seven o'clock (7:00), then I have Methodology of the Law class at nine o'clock (9:00).

On Tuesday,  I have free time, then I have  Criminal Law class at nine o'clock (9:00).

On Wednesday, I have free time, then  Criminal Law  class at nine o'clock (9:00).

On Thursday. I have English II class at seven o'clock (7:00), I have  Methodology of the Law (9:00) 
On Friday, I have Philosophy of the Law class at seven o'clock (7:00), the free time.
In afternoons after school, I come sleeping I get up at 5 a.m. I watch TV from six to Eleven and it happens


On Saturday, I get up at four p.m (2:00pm),Then I clean my house, I watch TV. I have free time.

On Sunday, I do homework and I check my facebook.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario